Webinar: How to grow your digital presence?
The coronavirus accelerated digital transformation. We buy, pay, learn, work, inform ourselves through digital channels much more than ever before. At the same time, brands moved their businesses to online channels, the competition is stronger and we need new tools for getting users’ attention and trust.
So the question now is How to grow your digital presence? in the world of New Normal.
Digital and Influencer marketing specialists at our member Olaf&McAteer, Anja Nikolić and Stefan Plavšić, have taken us on the digital journey at our webinar, which took place on 2nd July 2020, and shared with us the newest insights and recommendations about digital communications for post-corona future.
And here is what we have found out at our webinar:
- How to listen to customers’ needs?
- What are their problems and why is content the King of all solutions?
- When do we start selling, and why not immediately? What are the pre-steps?
- An era of influence – Who has the loudest voice on social media?
- Do we need influencers, and why we do?
- Who is your perfect match? Learn how to find your team of influencers
- Caution! 5 hot trends for 2020
The participating members had an opportunity to get more detailed information about the current social media trends, how to understand and follow the behavior and habits of social media users, how to send the message to the targeted users and increase visibility, what are do’s and don’ts in communication via digital channels, how influencers can support us in building and strengthening trust and credibility and spreading the awareness, and much more.
We will continue to follow the latest developments and trends in order to provide our members with the best possible support.