Webinar: Communication in the times of Covid-19
The COVID-19 has changed our daily routine. Half the world is on lockdown and many businesses closed their doors to customers. The impact of the new lifestyle is causing us to change the way we work. As businesses, we need continuity to survive while our audience and communications are changing day-by-day.
How will brands market their products and services and stay relevant during this lockdown?
This is exactly what we have discussed at our webinar Communication in the times of Covid-19, which we have organized in cooperation with our member Olaf&McAteer on 28th April 2020.
Ljiljana Boljanovic, Managing Director (Olaf&McAteer) and Lecturer at the Faculty of Media and Communications and Maja Stojanovic, Executive Director (Olaf&McAteer) have guided us through the following topics:
- The four stages of disruption cycle: From Impact to the New Normal – insights and recommendations
- Media and the public: Find your target audience and engage them wherever they are
- Internal communications: Safety and security first
- Government Relations: Partnership in difficult times
- Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR): Good corporate citizen
- What about brands and influencers?
- Digital Media – Is your business on-line?
In the fast-changing times, which make us adapt our businesses even faster, communication – addressing and engaging our audience, becomes even more vital and can become our best ally.